How to change the time zone in webmail
This article describes how to change time zone settings in the Horde, Roundcube, and SquirrelMail webmail clients.
Changing the time zone
By default, webmail applications use the host server's time zone. If you are in a different time zone, you can change this default. The exact steps to do this depend on the webmail application you are using. After you change the time zone setting, the interface displays timestamps in the new time zone the next time you log in to webmail.
A2 Hosting's servers are located in the Eastern Standard Time (EST) time zone.
Follow the appropriate procedure below to change the time zone setting for your webmail application.
To change the time zone in Horde, follow these steps:
- Log in to Horde.
- Click the Gear icon in the top horizontal taskbar. Select Preferences, then Global Preferences.
- Under Your Information, click Locale and Time.
- Select your preferred time zone under Your current time zone, and then click Save.
To change the time zone in Roundcube, follow these steps:
- Log in to Roundcube.
- Click Settings.
- Click User Interface.
- Select your time zone, and then click
SquirrelMail is not supported on cPanel v78 and later. Please switch to Horde or Roundcube.
To change the time zone in SquirrelMail, follow these steps:
- Log in to SquirrelMail.
- Click Options.
- Click Personal Information.
- Under Timezone Options, select your time zone, and then click Submit.
- Accessing webmail through cPanel
Learn how to access your e-mail accounts through cPanel by using a web browser. You can choose from two webmail applications, Horde and Roundcube.
- Accessing e-mail accounts through webmail
Webmail is the easiest way to access an e-mail account, and requires no special configuration. Learn the available options for your account in this article.